|Opening||nov 11, 2014|
|Closing||dec 07, 2014|
2 Hours and 30 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
Experience the phenomenon. The most eagerly awaited stage production ever will leap onto the stage. Visually stunning, technically astounding and with a musical score like none other you’ve ever heard.
Giraffes strut, birds swoop, gazelles leap. The entire savannah comes to life and as the music soars, Pride Rock slowly emerges from the mist.
See the Tony® Award-winning Broadway sensation that Newsweek calls “a landmark event in entertainment.” The New York Times says, “There is simply nothing else like it.”
Marvel at the breathtaking spectacle of animals brought to life by a cast of more than 40 actors. Wonder at the inspiration of award-winning director Julie Taymor, who created visual images for this show that you’ll remember forever.
Thrill to the pulsating rhythms of the African Pridelands and an unforgettable score including Elton John and Tim Rice’s Oscar®-winning song “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” and “Circle of Life.”
Should I see it?
What is The Lion King Like?
With a pulsing spectacle driven by primal African rhythms, unforgettable tunes (including Elton John and Tim Rice’s Oscar-winning “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”) and a jaw-dropping display of exotic African wildlife brought to life onstage, there are good reasons why The Lion ...
- Hakuna Matata! Tickets Now on Sale for The Lion King in Milwaukee
- Oscar Winner Angelina Jolie Travels to the Pride Lands With the Australian Cast of The Lion King
- The Lion King Reigns as Fourth Longest-Running Broadway Musical
The Lion King Cast & Creative
- Sound Designer Tony Meola
- Music Elton John
- Lyrics Tim Rice
- Director Julie Taymor
- Book Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi
- Costume Designer Julie Taymor
- Choreographer Garth Fagan
- Set Designer Richard Hudson
- Lighting Designer Donald Holder