COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Due to current events, there will be a variety of changes to the programming schedule for shows in the Johnson Financial Group Broadway at the Marcus Center Season. The following engagements have been affected:
- THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG (originally scheduled for March 17 – 22, 2020): canceled
- Lerner & Loewe’s MY FAIR LADY (originally scheduled for April 14 – 19, 2020): canceled
- MISS SAIGON (originally scheduled for June 16 – 21, 2020): canceled
- LES MISÉRABLES (originally scheduled for October 27 – November 1, 2021): postponed
- AIDA (originally scheduled for May 4 – 9, 2021): canceled
With any changes to an engagement’s status, ticket holders will be contacted directly by their point of purchase to outline available options. The Marcus Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit institution and relies on both ticket sales and contributed revenue for all operational needs related to our artistic and educational mission. We ask those in a position to help to consider donating the value of their tickets to support programs that promote our community and introduce new audiences to the arts.
Refunds are only available for tickets purchased directly through the Marcus Center or Broadway Across America. We are not responsible for the refund practices of secondary ticket providers or other sources.
All organizations thank you for your understanding, patience, and continued support. When we are able to resume performances, we look forward to welcoming you back to the theater to enjoy the shared experience of seeing stories unfold live on stage.