If your question has not been answered, please contact Broadway at the Marcus Center Service so that we may be able to speak with you personally.
You should join Season Ticket Automatic Renewal (STAR) because:
- You will be FIRST IN LINE to upgrade your subscription package seats, buy additional tickets, and make exchanges for the new season’s shows. (Some restrictions may apply.)
- It’s the EASIEST WAY TO KEEP YOUR SEATS by letting our team renew your subscription for you. Never miss a renewal deadline and risk losing your seats.
- We offer a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you decide you don’t want to renew for any reason, you can receive a full refund as long as you contact us by 5:00 PM on the Renewal Deadline.
About Season Ticket Automatic Renewal (STAR)
Season Ticket Automatic Renewal (STAR) is a risk-free, convenient service offered to handle the renewal process on your behalf to ensure you never miss a deadline.
If you change your mind once the season is revealed, contact us by the Renewal Deadline, and we’ll refund you in full and cancel your seats.
- There are two ways to join, either via an invitation emailed to you, or as part of your season subscription renewal. If renewing by phone or in person, just be sure to tell the agent you’d like to automatically renew moving forward. Once enrolled, we’ll renew you automatically season after season.
- Before the season is announced, you will receive an email containing a reminder of the credit card on file, the date we will charge the card, the amount we will charge the card, and if you are using the payment plan – the total amount for your subscription renewal.
- A few days before the season announcement, we’ll charge your card on the date listed in the email and according to your designated payment plan (single payment or six installments). Once successfully renewed, we’ll send a confirmation email. If we run into any issues with your payment method, we will be sure to let you know via email so you can go online or call us to renew your seats.
- If you change your mind once the season is announced, contact us by the Renewal Deadline and we will cancel your subscription seats and provide a full refund.
- When it is time to purchase additional tickets and make exchanges for the new season, STAR participants will be FIRST IN LINE to buy and make changes to their performance schedule.
- You will be automatically renewed season after season, and we will always notify you prior to charging your card.
- If you would like to keep your season seats but opt out of the STAR program, simply call the subscriber hotline at 800.905.7469 to be removed from the program. We will no longer renew your seats automatically each year. To keep your seats, you will need to renew online, by phone, or in person before the designated Renewal Deadline.
The 2020/2021 Johnson Financial Group Broadway at the Marcus Center Season will be announced on February 20, 2020.
The Renewal Deadline for the 2020/2021 Johnson Financial Group Broadway at the Marcus Center Season is March 23, 2020.
Yes! You will receive your same subscription seats to all the shows included in the season package.
In seasons where there are Season Options – shows that can be purchased in addition to those included in subscription package(s) – Season Options will not be included in your automatic renewal and an additional purchase is required. Season Ticket Automatic Renewal (STAR) participants will have first access to buy tickets to Season Options because their renewal will be done already at the time of announcement.
All renewed Subscribers, including STAR participants, will be eligible to participate in the online upgrade process after the Renewal Deadline. STAR participants will be FIRST IN LINE for online upgrades following the renewal deadline.
We will communicate with you every step of the way. Before the season is announced, you will receive an email with the total and the exact charge date so there are no surprises.
In order to ensure a seamless process on the announcement day, we will charge your credit card a few days before and get in touch if there are any issues.
No problem! If you change your mind after we announce the shows, there is a 100% money-back guarantee if you contact us before the Renewal Deadline.
The deadline to sign up for the STAR program for the 2020/2021 season is Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Don’t worry! You will receive an email after the season has been announced with a link to renew in your Account Manager. You can join the program as part of your renewal invoice.
Yes, you have the choice to pay in a single payment or use our six-installment plan for no additional fee.
If you select the payment plan option, the first charge will be 1-3 days before the season announcement (we will email you in advance with the amount). The 5 subsequent payments will be charged monthly on, or around, the 1st of every month. We will send you a reminder by email before each subsequent payment plan charge.